Do you like lemons or foods that have a lemon aroma? If you are a lemon lover, you should try one of the delicious cakes, which are very tasty and of course very healthy for you to consume. You don’t need to be confused whether this cake has side effects for you or not because this cake has absolutely no side effects for you. So, you don’t need to be confused to try this cake.
Interested to try it? Unfortunately, are you confused because no seller is selling this cake? Now, you don’t need to be sad because you visit the best article. In this article, I will present to you an easy way to make Italian lemon pound cake and of course you can make it at home.
You also don’t need to be confused to buy the ingredients needed because the ingredients that you need can be found easily at the nearest supermarket. Can’t wait to make it? Let’s try it!
What I love most about this recipe are;
- The taste of the Italian lemon pound cake has a sweet taste and the texture is so soft.
- You can make this cake easily and the time for making this cake is not too long.
- The ingredients are easy to find.
- This food is suitable to accompany your breakfast and brunch. Of course, this food has high nutrition and has no side effects for your body.
How to Make Delicious Italian Lemon Pound Cake
The way to make the recipe cake is very easy. This cake is one of the Italian cakes that have a deliciously moist texture. This cake is also perfect for accompanying breakfast recipes, snacks or the best dessert. For making this cake, you just need 1 hour to finish your delicious cake. You can also drink warm tea or warm milk while eating this delicious cake. Want to try it?
Italian Lemon Pound Cake
- 350 g of flour
- 1/4 spoon of baking powder
- 1/4 spoon of salt
- 240 g of butter
- 450 g of refined sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125 g of yogurt
- 120 g of sour cream
- 4 tablespoons of lemon water
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, finely chopped
- 2 spoons of grated lemon zest
- 1 spoonful of vanilla extract
- 50 ml of lemon water
How to Make Lemon Glaze
- 1/4 of butter
- 1 1/2 of refined sugar
- 3 tablespoons of lemon
- To make Italian lemon pound cake, first of all, you have to add flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl and stir until all the ingredients mixed.
- Provide another medium-sized bowl, then add butter, smooth sugar and shake until smooth.
- Next is you have to add eggs one by one into the bowl. Do not add 3 eggs at a time into the bowl. Beat the eggs into a bowl until smooth and soft.
- Then, add yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, ginger, grated lemon zest, and vanilla extract into a bowl. Add flour and stir until smooth.
- After the mixture is finished, pour the mixture into the pan. Use baking paper before the mixture is put into a baking sheet. If you do not have baking paper, you can cover the pan with butter first and sprinkle a little flour into the pan.
- After the mixture has put into the pan, put the mixture into the oven and set the temperature to 180 degrees Celsius. Wait for the mixture for 35 minutes or as long as the mixture is cooked and browned.
- After the cake is cooked, turn the oven off, open the oven slightly, and let the cake cool for 20 minutes.
- After the cake is cold, remove the cake and flush the cake with a lemon glaze.
- Enjoy it with tea or milk.
- To make a lemon glaze, add the buttercream and slowly add powdered sugar and lemon water. Beat well until smooth and soft.
- for the maximum results, eggs and sugar must be stirred at low speed, do not shake or stir at high speed. If adding flour, keep stirring at low speed so the mixture is soft. You can add 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger to the cake mixture, to make them taste better.
Calories: 257.9 | Total Fat: 19.1 g | Saturated Fat: 9.4 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.7 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4.9 g | Cholesterol: 89.8 mg | Sodium: 133.6 mg | Potassium: 48.1 mg | Total Carbohydrate: 24.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g | Sugars: 23.9 g | Protein: 2.6 g | Vitamin A: 9.6 % | Vitamin B-12: 4.0 % | Vitamin B-6: 1.6 % | Vitamin C: 0.0 % | Vitamin D: 7.1 % | Vitamin E: 8.6 % | Calcium: 3.5 % | Copper: 0.1 % | Folate: 2.2 % | Iron: 1.4 % | Magnesium: 0.5 % | Manganese: 0.1 % | Niacin: 0.1 % | Pantothenic Acid: 0.8 % | Phosphorus: 5.2 % | Riboflavin: 5.1 % | Selenium: 0.9 % | Thiamin: 0.2 % | Zinc: 1.8 %
How? Is it easy to make this food? Now you don’t need to be confused to make italian lemon pound cake because the recipe above is really easy and you can make it in your home. Good luck!