Potatoes in dish recipes are always great no matter what kind of dish it is made to, including the red potato recipes. The best thing from this recipe is definitely the melting Parmesan cheese and the crisp it gave. The serving also looks great because of the colorful paprika used. Added with the combination of oregano and basil, it comes out as an irresistible dish for any time and any moment.
Cooking these red potatoes is not so hard. You can get the ingredients easily, and some of them must have been in your kitchen. It takes a few minutes as well. Just spare 10 minutes for the preparation, and let it be cooked for about 40 minutes. If you cannot wait for more, here are the ingredients and instructions for red potato recipes.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, rinsed then cut to pieces
- 5 cloves garlic
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tsp basil, dried
- ½ tsp oregano, dried
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- The step in the red potato recipes begins with preheating the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a baking sheet and spray it with anon stick cooking spray.
- Get a mixing bowl, the large one, and set the potatoes there. Pour olive oil on top of the potatoes. Toss them to coat.
- Sprinkle the basil, oregano, pepper, salt, garlic, paprika, and Parmesan on top of the potatoes. Toss them and make sure that the potatoes are coated evenly.
- Get the potatoes on the baking sheet that you have prepared. Make sure that you pour all the seasonings and cheese in the bowl as well. Now, spread the potatoes in even layer on the surface of the baking sheet.
- Bake the potatoes for about 40 up to 45 minutes. Make sure that the potatoes are tender and turn golden brown. You can check it by using a fork.
- When the potatoes are cooked well, remove it from the oven by using a spatula.
- Next, drizzle the potatoes by using butter and stir it carefully to coat.
- For the top, have some parsley and stir them well to combine.
- Transfer it to a bowl, and delicious red potato is ready to be enjoyed.
Potatoes will taste best and can stay for long if you store it in the right place and in the proper way. Here are the tips in case you buy many potatoes and want to make this recipe for other time. Keep the potatoes in dry, cool, and dark places. A pantry or cupboard is the best places. Hessian bag is also a good choice to keep your potatoes.
Do not fridge the potatoes. Well, cool temperatures can affect the flavor. For more, it can make the potatoes damp and spoil as well. When you use these potatoes to make the red potato recipes, surely it will taste awful.