Which kids don’t like the blend of peanut butter and chocolate milk in the form of Reese’s peanut butter? This sweet treat that is popular since the 80’s is basically based solely on chocolate, butter, nuts and sugar. But the smooth texture makes it more perfect in the mouth. This simple peanut butter cookies recipe can be paired with many different cake recipes. This peanut cookie also smells of fragrant aroma and tastes crispy. Adding chopped nuts makes this cake even more savory. So, here’s the recipe.
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 200 grams of peeled beans
- 250 grams of semi-sweet milk chocolate
- To make this Reese’s peanut butter, oven the peanut at 150 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes, leave it in the oven until warm then blend until smooth and become peanut butter.
- Add the refined sugar and blend again, or use the mixer until it is light. Then put it in a plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator until it is set / easily formed.
- A moment before used, remove and thin it with the help of a parchment paper with a thickness of 0.5 cm. Cast with the same diameter as the bottom diameter of the paper cup, then store it again in the refrigerator until it will be put into chocolate mold.
- Prepare a paper cup; put it in a muffin pan or holder so it doesn’t shake. If there is no milk chocolate, you can use 200 grams of dark Chocolate and 50 grams of white chocolate.
- Cook Chocolate over, occasionally lifts it so it doesn’t get too hot, stir until it’s really smooth. Fill each cup with 1 tsp chocolate or until the down part is covered with a thickness of about 0.5 cm. Tap to make the chocolate surface evenly distributed. Store in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Add the peanut butter that has been formed to all cups. Reheat the chocolate by putting it in a pan with hot water (no need to turn on the heat). Cover again with 1/2 tsp melted chocolate while taping the baking pan so that the chocolate surface is distributed evenly.
- Store it back in the refrigerator until it is set. The cookies are ready to be served.
This Reese’s peanut butter recipe is perfect for those who want to make a cake, but don’t have an oven / baking grill! This is a practical, easy and fast recipe, so easy to make that this recipe will only takes 15 minutes. This peanut butter can also be formed into many shapes. For peanut butter lovers, cakes with peanut butter are perfect for parties at home, souvenirs for neighbors, gifts for girlfriends, or snacks as well. Come on, prepare the ingredients first.
For the butter, you can use any brand, but it is recommended to use salted ones, so it feels tastier, but it’s okay, too, if you want to use unsalted butter. While the best peanut butter is crunchy peanut butter or the remaining pieces of nuts, because it is guaranteed that every bite of this Reese’s peanut butter will not disappoint you!