Have you decided what a portion of food to cook? This is time to cook skinny chicken fajita soup. A simple of zesty Mexican-style, of course, the taste seems like Mexican food with good taste and the smoothie texture. Are you excited to cook this food? Please read this article.
The skinny chicken fajita soup is one of the foods for people who need low fat and it only contains good carbohydrates from the beans. You can add the rice if you want to make a low carbohydrate. The best topping for skinny chicken fajita soup is creamy avocado that has cut.
The skinny chicken fajita soup has an easy recipe, the first thing you prepare all the components or ingredients that you will add in your soup. You cut the ingredients such as bell pepper and onions then mix in over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook it. You can add chili to be spicier. The unique of skinny chicken fajita soup made with the slice of chicken breast, bell of peppers and onions.
The great thing also is the soup can be saved in the refrigerator and you can heat it to eat for lunch or dinner. If you are one of the chicken fajitas lovers, it means you can love this food so much. A big serving contained fiber and protein making a portion of healthy food. This food is so delicious if you think please try it at your home.
Simple Skinny Chicken Fajita Soup Recipe
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic or 4 garlic cloves were minced
- 12-oz a frozen bag of bell peppers (optional)
- 1 onion and celery pepper
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1 tomato (was roasted)
- 1 packet of fajita seasoning
- Salt (adequately)
- 2 chicken broths
- 2 pounds breasts of chicken
- 2 or more avocadoes for topping
- The first thing is to preheat a soup pot and add 1 teaspoon olive oil with medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic that has minced before and sauté until the garlic is smelly.
- Take and mix pepper, onion, sweet corn, and beans with the juice of tomatoes.
- Stir all the ingredients until they combine each other.
- Do not forget to add fajita seasoning, salt and also pepper in the veggies.
- Sauté the ingredients about 2 to 3 minutes or until they are soft.
- Add 1 chicken broth and customize it to taste, if you feel less chicken broth. You can add ¼ of the chicken broth.
- Then, shred the breast chicken and add in the soup.
- Let the soup until simmer about 20 minutes and if you want to add topping such as avocado slices or any topping that you like.
- Set in your beautiful bowl and Enjoy your food.
Nutrition Facts per serving (1 of 6)
This information is provided to give people about skinny chicken fajita soup. Your body needs nutrition so that you have to know what your body needs. This nutrition values can be changed, this is a nutrition value per serving. You can also use own nutrition calculator.
- Calories 151.1
- Saturated Fat 0.4g
- Cholesterol 21.7mg
- Sodium 468.8mg
- Carbohydrate 19.3grg
- Dietary Fiber 5.6g
- Sugars 2.4g
- Protein 14.2g
- Vitamin A 5.3%
- Vitamin B-12 1.8%
- Vitamin C 127.7%
- Vitamin E 4.4%
- Iron 10.2%
- Magnesium 11.8%
- Calcium 3.2%
Calories per serving of skinny chicken fajita soup calculate per ingredients. For beans contain 68 calories and skinless chicken breast has 41 calories. For the onions contain 7 calories. 0.13 can has 4 calories.
The percent of daily values that are based on a 2,000 calories diet but it can be higher or lower based your calories that you need for your body.
- If you used broth chicken as a flavor, you can add salt adequately. But you can add both of them based on your taste.
- If you do not want to eat rice, you can change with black beans
- If you use a small chicken, reduce the cooking time of about 5 minutes.
- You can change onion and celery pepper with a frozen bag of bell peppers ( if you do not like)
- You can add any toppings that you like such as cheese cheddars, cilantro, scallions, etc. it adds quality of taste your food.