The best lemonade recipe is often sought by small children, especially by those who are about to open a lemonade booth on their yard. Lemonade is one of the most refreshing beverages. Besides refreshing, this tangy drink is also good for your health since lemon is high on antioxidant, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
Moreover, lemonade is very simple to make. You do not need any additional ingredients. The essentials are basically lemon juice, water, and sugar. With those simple ingredients, you will be able to make the perfect lemonade recipe. Well, the best lemonade recipe just like below is the key to have the best beverage ever. Here is the recipe for you to read, to understand, and eventually to bring into the kitchen.
- 6 medium-sized lemons (for juice)
- 1 large lemon (for garnish), sliced
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 cups ice-cold water
- 1 cup water (room temperature)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Prepare a small non-stick saucepan. Put it on a stove and turn it on medium high heat. Into the saucepan, add in white sugar and 1 cup of room-temperature water. Use a balloon whisker to mix them together and bring them to a simmer.
- Keep stirring until the sugar dissolves completely and the mixture starts to thicken like syrup. When it is done, turn off the heat and let the syrup cooled down completely.
- Prepare 6 medium-sized lemons. Juice the lemons until to get at least 1 cup of lemon juice.
- Grab a serving pitcher. Into the pitcher, combine the simple syrup and lemon juice. Add in 3 cups of ice-cold water. Mix them all together until the mixture is well-combined.
- Give it a taste. If it is too sour, add more simple syrup. It is too sweet, add more ice-cold water.
- Serve the lemonade with ice cubes and sliced lemons.
- This best lemonade recipe can make approximately 5-6 glasses of fresh, refreshing lemonade.
If you do not like the flavor of lemon too overpowering, just add a glass of orange juice to the mixture and reduce the amount of lemon juice you are using in this recipe. The key to delicious lemon juice is to serve it ice-cold. That’s why you need tons of ice blocks as well as for the sliced lemons.
They do make the drink look pretty, but they are also adding more flavors to the beverage. Yes, the ice is going to make your tongue cold and refresh your palette. Therefore, the beverage is like a staple in many household. People do love making the beverage and then store it to the fridge until it is ready to drink.
Surely enough, making the recipe of lemonade up above is the perfect way to enjoy a cold glass of delicious lemonade. Follow each step on the best lemonade recipe above precisely, and you will end up drinking a cold, delicious lemon juice on a hot summer day.