If you have ever wondered to get the best queso recipe, this one is worth to try. Dipping your tortillas into a queso dip is very addictive. You won’t stop dipping your snacks into the dip. No wonder that many people love to make a dip to make their snack-time more perfect. If you are one of those people, let’s make the queso dip that you will crave for more and more. Check them out below.
- 13 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1tbsp all-purposeflour
- ¼ cup of white onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup of tomato diced, plus more for garnish
- 4 ounces fire roasted green chilies, chopped, to taste
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch black pepper, to taste
- In the beginning of making this best queso recipe, get a saucepan ready to start.
- Now add garlic and onion you have prepared before in the pan, and cook them. Stir occasionally. It may need 2-4 minutes or you will see that the onion will be translucent and the garlic will be fragrant.
- Then, add evaporated milk, milk, flour, cheese, chilies, tomato, salt, and pepper to the saucepan.
- Continue to cook and stir until the cheese gets melted and creamy. Remember to wait it until it is very creamy.
- Have a taste test. Have you succeeded? Trying to add more salt and pepper to taste.
- In this best queso recipe, you can get the sauce to be very thick or not. If you think your sauce is too thick, you can add 1 ton2 tbsp of milk. Now try to look at the sauce and taste test again.
- Serve the sauce immediately. To garnish add tomatoes and your favorite snack to dip it into the sauce.
What do you think about the sauce? As seen there, it will be very perfect to enjoy with your favorite snacks. Other snacks you can enjoy with it is celery, saltine crackers, pretzels, Ritz crackers, warm meatballs, wheat thins, or even toasted pieces of bread. You can have your own version to decide what snack that is perfect for queso dip.
This queso dip is very cheesy and creamy. Therefore, it is best to know that it is best to place the dip immediately after it is no longer enjoyed. For instance, you serve the dip in a party. As seen, it will be in room temperature for some time. To keep it tasty, avoid danger zone meaning that perishable food can only last for 2 hours. However, the total time for queso dip to be outside is 3 hours. It is the maximum.
In addition, you can make it in advance. Right after it is done, place it in a container and put it in a refrigerator. You can serve it in warm dip again by reheating it. It will become a creamy liquid that you want. That’s it. Hope you love this best queso recipe.