Ramen is a delicious dish, so at least you should have the best ramen recipe to try. It is a Japanese noodle with great flavor. The noodle provides you with a complete taste since there are many ingredients inside the soup. You can find egg, vegetables, and the other ingredients. If you want to have your own ramen, just make it by yourself. The recipe below will provide complete information about the ingredients and instructions. You can easily follow all of these points.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1-2 packages of yakisoba noodles
- 4 ounces shitake mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ pounds baby bok choy
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 pound chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- Prepare the water and boil it.
- Once it boils already, add the noodles. Let it in the boiling water for 3 minutes.
- After the noodles are simmered, use the cold water to rinse and strain the noodles.
- In the process, you can also add some oil to prevent the noodles from sticking. After that, set the noodle aside.
- Now you can prepare the soup. Prepare a large pot and set the high heat. Add the onion and make it softened for around 5 minutes.
- Add also the mushrooms and sauté it together with the onions for around 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger. Stir them until they are fried and release good fragrance. Do it in around 30 seconds, so the ingredients are not burnt.
- Add the chicken broth, water, fish sauce, chili garlic sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Stir them and make them fully mixed.
- After the soup is simmered, add the thighs. Simmer the thighs also for around 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and shred them. You can use two forks, so you can easily shred the thighs.
- Then, put the chicken back to the soup. Add the bok choy and cook again for around 5 minutes.
- After the chicken and other ingredients of soup are ready, you are ready to serve.
- Prepare a bowl, place the noodle and pour the soup on it.
That’s the easy yet the best ramen recipe.
You can do it easily in your house. Well, the steps do not require you to have special skills in cooking. You only need to pay attention to those details, and you will get best ramen.
Actually, you can also add other additional ingredients, for example eggs and other kinds of topping. These are not included in the lists of best ramen recipe above, but they can give better and richer taste.
Moreover, you can always cook this dish in all kinds of situation. There is nothing to worry when you want to add the toppings. Besides the eggs, you can have lime wedges, cilantro, sesame seeds, and kinds of toppings to modify the best ramen recipe.